Thursday 27 April 2017

Shalini Boland

This is an author whose work I've thoroughly enjoyed each time.


The Millionaire's Wife

Amazon.com link

My review - 

Anna, an ordinary girl, met and married Will, a rich man, though she didn’t know that at the time. She’d been involved with Fin, a boy she met at school and they eventually moved in together. Eventually, things fell apart, as they do, and her best friend Sian saw her through the worst of it. Now she has the relationship she’s always wanted – and the money doesn’t hurt! A single text message throws it all up in the air.

This is just the sort of book I love. Characters I can believe in, a plot which pulls me in and makes me care about those characters. Suspense and intrigue all the way through, and the last quarter was so exciting, I could feel my heart rate climbing. Since I read my first Shalini Boland novel I’ve enjoyed her style of writing. It’s comfortable to read and never trips me up. She’s excelled herself here. Highly recommended.


I received an advance copy of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment