Monday 16 December 2013

Various Authors - Anthology

This is the second volume of the KuF Anthology.  I have a story in here but I have reviewed it on the strength of all the rest.  It's very good indeed!



Off the KUF Volume 2

Amazon.com Off the KUF Volume 2

My review - 

I really enjoyed the variety of stories in the first of these anthologies and this one is no different. Some of the authors are already favourites of mine and some are completely new to me. Some had stories in Volume 1, some, again, are new. What I found particularly good was that some authors gave me more of what I already knew and loved while some gave me a different slant, a new genre. The delight of the short story is that you can experiment and some people have – and I love it!

I believe the short story has come into its own with the advent of the ebook and I’m seeing and buying more and more. It’s so easy to dip in and out although I usually just start at the beginning and go right through. This is an excellent way to introduce yourself to new talent. A brilliant read.
Disclaimer – I’m in it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment