Wednesday 18 October 2017

Ann Girdharry

The second in a series which gets better as it progresses.


London Noir

Amazon.com link

My review -

Kal Medi is still influenced by her father’s activities. She takes a young girl under her wing after almost knocking her down in a rain storm. The girl, Sophie is heading for a place Kal knows to be a brothel, and she’s worried about her. Things, in the event, are worse than Kal expected. Kal becomes involved in a seedy underworld with a girl who has spent much of her life in a psychiatric institution. Her best friend, Marty, just out of hospital, also volunteers to help, and the pace picks up.

I found this a very exciting story, and became involved from the beginning. It’s the second Kal Medi story, and I found it even better than the first. I hope it’s the beginning of a longer series.


I received an advance review copy of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment