Tuesday 4 September 2012

Rachel Abbott


Rachel had a storming success with several weeks at the top of the kindle charts with this great thriller.

Only the Innocent

Amazon.com  Only the Innocent

My review -

This first novel by new writer Rachel Abbott is an accomplished and well written story based on the premise that no-one, not even nearest and dearest, knows what goes on in the privacy of a marriage.

A titled gentleman, perceived to be a pillar of society, is murdered. As the intriguing story progresses we find he is not all he is thought to be by those who think they know him.

I really enjoyed this book. It was full of believable characters and the story had sufficient in the way of plot twists to keep me guessing. It was written in a graceful style that kept the story moving and I have to say I love the character of Beatrice though she didn't play a huge part in the book! A highly recommended read.

No comments:

Post a Comment