Thursday 28 June 2018

Laura Marshall

Three Little Lies is another cracking thiller/crime/mystery from Laura Marshall.


Three Little Lies

Amazon.com link

My review -


Ellen’s flatmate Sasha has gone missing. Ten years ago, Ellen’s school friend Karina accused a boy of rape and he was subsequently imprisoned. Ellen fears he’s come to avenge himself on Sasha who gave evidence against him – as did she.

Initially I found I mixed Ellen and Karina up as their ‘voices’ didn’t seem individual. As the story progressed, however, the interaction between the characters, who was secretly having a relationships with whom, and the lies and secrets they told, became utterly fascinating. The characters were misleading one another and the reader and I didn’t guess the outcome at all. I found it a compulsive read and enjoyed it very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment